Some things just aren't meant to be. In the unlikely event of a return, we have a simple 3-step process:
1) Write to us at email@example.com with the subject line “Return for Order #”.
2) State the item you'd like to return and the reason (see our return conditions below)
3) Advise if you'd like to make use of our preferred courier (at our standard shipping rate), or if you'll be returning the item via your own means and expense. If you'll be using our courier:
3.1) Advise if you have the ability to print the courier waybill. If not, we'll instruct you to write-out a manual waybill once we've arranged your return.
3.2) Advise a convenient collection date when someone is available to hand the parcel to the courier.
Once the return is received, your refund will be processed automatically. We do not require your banking information (unless you purchased via manual EFT). Please allow 3-5 days for this to reflect in your account.
Returns are subject to the below conditions:
- Return shipping is at your own expense. Our standard courier rate will be deducted from your refund. You may also personally bring the item back to our pick-up location in Johannesburg at your own cost.
- You may return your order within 10 days of receiving it.
- Items need to be unworn and unwashed (the item should be in the same condition you received it in).
- You may not return underwear.
- You may return an item bought on sale.
- If you have received a defective garment or a garment that is the wrong size, please inform us within 48 hours of receiving your package.
We reserve the right to reject a return if it does not meet the eligible return criteria.